On behalf of the leading European software company that provides end-to-end solutions to the largest takeaway markets in Europe, Basico is looking for a Finance Business Partner.
You will get the opportunity to work closely with senior management and play a critical role in driving performance and impacting decision-making in a dynamic, international and expanding company.
Your position is based in OrderYOYO’s headquarters in Copenhagen. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious finance team that acts as a valuable discussion partner to the senior management group. In the position, you will get the opportunity to grow and learn at a rapid pace.
As Finance business partner, you will work with a broad range of areas within financial reporting and analysis. Your overall area of responsibility will be to support fact-based and transparent decision-making by delivering excellent performance reporting and analytics. You will contribute with input to many parts of the organization, and act as business partner to the senior management.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide in-depth analysis and have thorough understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Support and drive corporate processes – including annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Build data-driven financial models to support during forecasting processes and perform scenario planning
- Develop and enhance performance and accuracy of financial reports
- Support monthly reporting to management and Board of Directors during month-end closing.
- Being business partner for senior management and commercial organisation
- The overall gross profit P/L line including analyses of forecast and performance across brands and segments and understanding of the underlying drivers
Personal and professional qualifications
- M.SC in Economics, Finance or Accounting (MSc Applied Economics & Finance, Finance & Investment or Finance & Accounting) or similar.
- You have a few years of business finance experience from a position as, for example, an analyst, an FP&A analyst, and/or a finance business partner, or a few years of experience from the consulting industry.
- Knowledge of cash flows, financial modelling, and business cases, etc. would be advantageous.
- You have strong analytical skills
- Experience handling large data sets, while developing conclusions on the basis of these data.
- Finally, you understand how to divide problems into relevant parts, securing the quality of the details while keeping an overview of your deliverables.
Additionally, we find it important that you possess the following competencies:
You are proactive and motivated by creating results and you are motivated by acting as a discussion partner with the business/stakeholders.
You are willing to work independently – and with flexibility.
Please forward your application and your CV as well as any relevant exam certificates via the link below to Basico, which is our cooperative partner for this recruitment process.
You are welcome to contact Recruitment Manager Maria Heeschen-Ollendorff by telephone (+45 3145 3961) if you have any questions about the position.
OrderYOYO is the leading European provider of ordering, payment, marketing and POS software solutions to almost 10,000 takeaway restaurant partners with a market leading position in the two largest takeaway markets in Europe, UK and Germany, as well as the market leader in Denmark, Ireland and Austria.
OrderYOYO’s solution is offered as a combination of a fixed subscription and usage-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model that enables independent takeaway restaurants to build their own branded online presence and grow their businesses.
Founded in 2015, OrderYOYO is on a mission to inspire and empower local takeaway restaurants to engage directly with their customers by being their preferred digital business partner.
OrderYOYO has been on a significant growth trajectory over the past years and has a very ambitious strategic plan to accelerate the growth even further in existing and new markets.
In 2021, the company went public and entered the German market through the acquisition of Happz. In 2022, the company merged with app smart and is now 5 times the size it was in 2019, pre-pandemic.
140 employees+ and 22 different nationalities.